CAS Vattamkulam managed by IHRD and affiliated to university of Calicut has started a tie up with TCS in connection with their Affirmation Action Prgramme (AA) for the fresh graduate of this college.
The Honorable minister for Higher Education inaugurated the programme by handling an interactive session with trainees on 27/10/2018. Dr. Suresh Kumar (Director IHRD) welcomed the programme and Sri Abdussammed.P Principal CAS Vattamkulam presided over the function. This is a new venture to extend activities to uplift the young talent even after their campus period.
- Course Name : TCS Affirmative Action Prgramme (AA)
- Duration : 100Hrs spread area 1 month
- Course Fee : Entirely Free
- Course Methodology :Interactive and Experimental
- Course Content : Communication skill, Motivation, Aptitude and Skill - Set expectations, Mock interviews, intra-inter personal skill Development, HR, Technical ground, Written Aptitude test etc…
- Course Objective : Enhance the employability of youth beneficiaries for the fast growing IT ES (IT enabled services)
- Passed out students of B.Sc Electronics / B.Com
TCS will issue training certificates to successful/completed trainees.
TCS will provide campus recruitment to the trainees who clear the recruitment process after training.